You'll only need 3 ingredients to make these gingersnap cheesecake truffles! If you need an easy no-bake dessert, these are perfect for any holiday event!
- One 16 oz. bag of ginger snap cookies
- 8 oz. of softened cream cheese
- One 12 oz. bag of white candy melts (or white almond bark)
- Add the ginger snaps to the bowl of your food processor and pulse until you have coarse crumbs.
- Add the softened cream cheese to the ginger snaps crumbs and pulse to combine.
- You can also place the cookies in a large zipper storage bag and smash them with a heavy bottomed glass or rolling pin.
- Use a small cookie scoop or portion out about one tablespoon of out the crumb mixture and roll it into balls.
- Place on a parchment lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts/almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip cookie truffles into the melted candy melts, allow the excess to drip off and return to parchment lined tray to set.
- You can drizzle any remaining melted candy melts over the top of the truffles for a decorative touch and to hide any imperfections.
Keywords: gingersnap truffles