These easier than easy Funfetti Cookies Bars start with a cake mix cookie dough and get a generous drizzle of frosting and SPRINKLES!
- 1 15.25 oz Funfetti cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tub prepared vanilla frosting
- Funfetti & star sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 baking/cake pan with foil (allow the edge of the foil to extend past the ends of the pan to create 'handles' that make removal of the cookie bars easy) and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, eggs and oil until thoroughly combined. The batter will be thick.
- Press the batter evenly in the lined 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookie bars are baked through and lightly browned.
- Allow cookie bars to cool and then use the foil 'handles' to gently lift the bars onto a flat surface like a large cutting board or baking sheet.
- Spoon about 1/3 of the tub of frosting into a microwave safe measuring cup with pouring spout and heat for about 20 seconds until frosting is liquefied.
- Stir frosting then drizzle it over the cooled cookie bars and immediately sprinkle with the Funfetti and star sprinkles. If you prefer the cookies bars totally covered in frosting glaze, heat more frosting and pour it over the entire surface before adding sprinkles.
- Allow frosting to cool and harden, then use a sharp knife to cut bars into desired size/shape.
Keywords: funfetti cake mix cookie bars