Summer weekends are perfect for this fruit slushy punch, made in the blender!
- One 10 oz. package of frozen strawberries
- One 6oz. can of frozen lemonade
- One 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- One 12 oz. can LaCroix sparkling water
- Combine strawberries, lemonade and pineapple in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 1/3 of the can of sparkling water at a time, blending between additions.
- Pour into mason jars and enjoy!
- To keep the punch slushy longer, prepare this punch right before serving.
Keywords: Fruit Slushy