Skillet Ham & Cheese Alfredo goes from stove top to table top in minutes! With just one skillet and a few ingredients, this easy meal will be a weeknight life saver!
- Two cups of diced ham
- One 16 oz. box of rotini (or similar sized pasta)
- One 16 oz. jar of alfredo sauce
- 1/2 jar milk
- 1/2 jar water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella and/or Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley and black pepper (optional)
- In a large skillet (I used a 12 inch omelette pan), add diced ham, dry pasta, alfredo sauce, milk and water.
- Stir together and cook over medium/medium high heat until the pasta is fork tender.
- Add a splash or two of milk if the dish needs more cooking liquid.
- When pasta is tender, stir in shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and a few cracks of black pepper and serve!
Keywords: ham cheese alfredo