- One 17.5 oz Sugar Cookie Mix + the ingredients called for to make Roll/Cut Out Cookies (see notes)
- Your favorite jam/preserves (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, orange marmalade ...)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheet.
- Scoop a generous tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Use the back of a small measuring spoon (or even a clean thumb) to create a well in the center of the dough ball.
- Fill each well with a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite jam or preserve.
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool before packaging or storing in an airtight container.
Note 2: Overfill the wells a little - the cookies do spread a bit when baking and you want enough jam to fill the center of the cookies as they bake.
Note 3: Since the sugar cookie base is sweet, I love the tang of orange marmalade and blackberry or raspberry jam. Try a few different flavors!