Tender apples, warm apple pie spice and a buttery cake mix topping make this Fall flavored dessert a fast favorite! With just 4 ingredients from your pantry and fridge, this is the Easiest Apple Pie Dump Cake recipe!
- 20 ounce can of apple pie filling
- 15 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 9 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the apple pie filling in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry yellow cake mix and 1 teaspoon of the apple pie spice. Use the whisk to break up any large clumps of cake mix.
- Spread the dry cake mixture over the apple pie filling in an even layer.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix and use the back of a spoon to move the butter to try to get most of the dry cake mix covered.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cake mix topping is lightly browned and baked through.
Keywords: apple dump cake