- One strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, milk and vegetable oil - stir until thoroughly mixed. (Batter will be thick.)
- Fold in white chocolate chips and freeze dried strawberries.
- Use a 1 oz. cookie scoop to portion dough and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 11 - 13 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to brown.