This ooey, gooey, creamy Crock Pot Chili Cheese dip is delicious drizzled over nachos, hot dogs, fries and even baked potatoes. It is classic game day grub and a great addition to your tailgating or pot luck spread!
- Two 10.5 oz cans of chili without beans
- 8 oz. 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. jar Cheez Whiz
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Set to low and stir occasionally until dip is melted and heated thoroughly, about 1 hour.
- Serve over tortilla chips, hot dogs, french fries or even baked potatoes!
Since I have a large Crock Pot, I doubled the recipe and used 2 – 25 oz. cans of chili without beans, a 15 oz jar of Cheez Whiz and 4 cups of shredded cheese. I also doubled the spices.
Keywords: chili cheese dip