Indulge your sweet tooth with this creamy Cookie Dough Iced Coffee!
- 16 oz brewed coffee (chilled)
- 8 oz cold milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 large scoops of cookie dough ice cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chip cookies
- In the pitcher of your blender, add coffee, milk and vanilla.
- Put in two scoops of cookie dough ice cream, brown sugar and cookies.
- Blend until thoroughly combined and there are no large pieces of cookie dough or cookies.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Keywords: cookie dough iced coffee