- 3/4 cup butter (1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- One 3.4 oz box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups Corn Chex cereal
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter, sugars and milk.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the pudding mix and vanilla extract.
- Continue whisking for about two minutes until mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Stir in cereal, mixing to coat all cereal pieces as quickly as possible.
- Pour cereal mixture on baking sheet and spread into a thin even layer.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Break apart the cereal mixture into clusters and enjoy!