- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place 9 or 10 foil baking cups into a muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the stuffing, eggs and cheese together and stir until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the baking cups and lightly press it down so the stuffing mixture sticks together.
- Brush the tops of the stuffing muffins with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- For a little extra crispy edges and a golden brown top, broil the stuffing mufffins on High for about 2 minutes. Watch them closely so they do not burn.
- Serve with extra butter or leftover cranberry sauce.