Cheesy baked beans and rice is a fast, 3 ingredient side dish recipe perfect for Cinco de Mayo or even Taco Tuesday!
- 2 cups prepared rice
- One 15.5 oz. can seasoned black beans (undrained)
- 2 cups shredded triple cheddar cheese
- Cilantro (lime wedges and salsa for garnish, optional)
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and preheat oven to 350*.
- Spread the prepared rice in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the beans evenly over the rice.
- Finally, cover the beans with the shredded cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro to garnish and serve with lime wedges and salsa, if desired.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 1453
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 3355.9 mg
- Fat: 89.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 78.5 g
- Protein: 86 g
- Cholesterol: 261.4 mg
Keywords: baked black beans