- 2 cups prepared rice
- One 15.5 oz. can seasoned black beans (undrained)
- 2 cups shredded triple cheddar cheese
- Cilantro (lime wedges and salsa for garnish, optional)
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and preheat oven to 350*.
- Spread the prepared rice in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the beans evenly over the rice.
- Finally, cover the beans with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro to garnish and serve with lime wedges and salsa, if desired.