Looking for an amazing Baked Beans recipe? Look no further, once you taste this recipe for Calico Beans, loaded with 3 kinds of beans, beef and bacon, you’ll know why everyone called them the BEST baked beans!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 – 15 oz. cans pork and beans (undrained)
- 1 – 15 oz. can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 – 15 oz. can butter beans (undrained)
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and bacon.
- Once meats are cooked, add onions and saute until tender.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked meats and onions and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9×13 baking dish and bake for about 1 1/2 hours or until top is a little caramelized.
Keywords: calico beans, baked beans with bacon