Quick & easy, freezer friendly, perfectly portable Breakfast Soft Tacos filled your favorite breakfast flavors!
- Twelve 6-inch flour tortillas
- 12 eggs - bake Sheet Pan Eggs to save time!
- 12 strips of bacon (or your favorite breakfast meat)
- 12 slices of your favorite cheese - we love Colby Jack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Sheet Pan Eggs.
- While the eggs are baking, place 12 strips of bacon on another sheet tray and bake until crispy.
- Cut baked eggs into 12 squares and cut each square in half again.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut/break each piece of bacon in half.
- Fold/cut each slice of cheese in half.
- Fold each tortilla in half (so you can add your filling on one half of the tortilla for easy folding) and open it back up.
- On one side of the fold, layer two pieces of egg, two pieces of cheese and two pieces of bacon. (Since you halved everything, basically each soft taco is being filled with one egg, one slice of cheese and one slice of bacon.)
- Fold tortilla closed and dig in!
- Optional: add sliced avocado, salsa or even sauteed veggies.
- See notes for freezer instructions!
To freeze Breakfast Soft Tacos: Wrap each taco in waxed paper and place the wrapped tacos in a gallon sized freezer bag. Place the bag of soft tacos in the freezer. To reheat, pop a soft taco on a microwave safe plate and microwave for about 45 seconds on high (more or less cooking time depending on your microwave).