Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake is a simple twist on a classic dessert! Yellow cake is filled with pockets of vanilla pudding, then topped with a smooth chocolate frosting for an easy, addicting dessert!
- One 9 x 13 yellow cake (baked)
- One small box of vanilla pudding (prepared)
- One tub of chocolate frosting
- Allow yellow cake to cool completely.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon or a drinking straw to poke holes all over the surface of the cake.
- Prepare a small box of vanilla pudding according to package directions and quickly pour it over the cake, concentrating on filling the holes.
- Remove the foil from a can of prepared chocolate frosting and microwave it in short intervals until it is melted and pourable.
- Pour the frosting over the cake and spread in an even layer.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and enjoy!
Keywords: Boston Creme Pie Poke Cake