BLT Pasta Salad is your favorite sandwich made new! Bacon, lettuce, and tomato are tossed together with cheese cubes and a creamy ranch inspired dressing that tastes fresh and delicious, perfect for summer potlucks and barbecues!
- 16 ounce package rotini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup of cheese cubes
- 1 cup of chopped cooked bacon (about 12 slices)
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cook the bacon if needed. Crumble or chop after cooling.
- Rinse the lettuce, then chop into bite size pieces. Pat dry if needed.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion and garlic powders, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat with the dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Make Ahead: You have two options to make this pasta salad ahead of time. You can make it up without the dressing and store the dressing separately, then mix just before serving or you can make it with the dressing and store the lettuce separately, adding it just before serving. The lettuce will become soggy if left sitting in the dressing so either way prevents that from happening.
Keywords: BLT pasta salad