Seafood Pasta Salad is an easy and delicious summer side dish mad with elbow pasta, imitation crab meat, celery, and the perfect combinations of dressing and spices.
- 16 ounce box elbow pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (Miracle Whip is fine too)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain pasta and run cold water over the pasta to cool it and fully drain in a colander.
- Add pasta, chopped celery, and chopped crab meat into a large mixing bowl and stir.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients to form the dressing. Stir to mix then pour over the pasta mixture and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 592.8 mg
- Fat: 21.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.1 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 12.1 g
- Cholesterol: 48.2 mg
Keywords: seafood pasta salad with imitation crab meat