This easy pasta salad recipe is packed with grilled chicken, crunchy celery and has a super flavorful dressing. It really is the BEST Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad!
- One 16 oz. box of whole grain rotini pasta (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 2 lbs. grilled chicken (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- One packet of ranch dressing/dip seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (smashed into a paste (or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder))
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Prepare the Dressing
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate the dressing overnight or at least a few 3 hours.
Make the Pasta Salad
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, chicken, celery and prepared dressing.
- Garnish with fresh dill or chopped parsley if desired and serve.
Refrigerate any leftovers. If necessary, add a bit more mayonnaise to leftovers as the pasta will absorb some of the dressing as it waits in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 588
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 653.2 mg
- Fat: 24.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.8 g
- Protein: 39.4 g
- Cholesterol: 98.1 mg