- Two 7.6 oz Banana Nut Muffin Mix pouches
- 1 cup milk
- Prepared cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together muffin mixes and milk until combined and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool slightly.
- Microwave about 1/3 cup prepared cream cheese frosting at 50% power for 30 seconds or until it is a pourable consistency.
- Pour/spread frosting on cake and allow to cool before slicing.
- Slice, top with fresh banana slices and a sprinkle of walnuts.