These banana bread no bake cookies are so easy and taste just like banana bread!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- Dash cinnamon (about 1/3 teaspoon)
- 1 small box (3.4 oz banana cream instant pudding mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- In a large pot, bring sugars, butter, cinnamon and milk to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in pudding mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract, walnuts and oats.
- Allow mixture to set for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon cookies onto a parchment lined tray and allow cookies to set.
I used almond milk in place of regular milk, so feel free to substitute it if you would like. I use my small Pampered Chef cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies, so you may get more or less cookies depending on the size you make them.