Baked Brats & Sauerkraut is a simple, hearty comfort food meal that is perfect for a busy night! Pop this in the oven, toast some fresh bakery buns and in about 30 minutes, dinner is done!
- 12 fully-cooked brat sausages
- 1 lb. bag of fresh sauerkraut
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir the sauerkraut and tomatoes (both undrained) together and spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Press the brats about halfway down into the sauerkraut mixture.
- Bake about 30 – 35 minutes (turn sausages over at the 15 minute mark) until brats are warmed through.
- Serve brats in toasted bakery buns and top with sauerkraut mixture.
We like the stadium style brats, but you can use your favorite fully-cooked sausages. I normally find the bag of fresh sauerkraut in the meat department or by the sausages.
Keywords: Baked Brats & Sauerkraut