Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Halves are an easy appetizer with two unexpected ingredients that take these to the next level! They are perfect for game day, potlucks and parties!
- 12 large jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz. onion chive cream cheese
- 12 strips center cut bacon
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove stems, ribs and seeds. (Take care to wear gloves and do not touch your face or eyes during pepper preparation.)
- Spread onion chive cream cheese inside the pepper halves.
- Cut bacon strips in half and wrap each pepper with 1/2 strip of bacon.
- Secure bacon with a toothpick if necessary.
- Sprinkle bacon wrapped peppers with Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the peppers are tender and bacon is cooked through and mostly crispy.
- Remove toothpicks from peppers.
- Set broiler to high and place pan under broiler for 1-2 minutes to crisp the bacon a little more.
- Allow to cool slightly and move to serving platter.
Keywords: bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers