Bacon Hash Brown Casserole is the perfect breakfast bake. Diced hash browns are topped with egg, crispy bacon, and cheddar cheese and baked to perfection!
- 16 oz frozen diced hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound of bacon, cooked and chopped, divided
- salt and pepper
- green onion, optional
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 by 13 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour hash browns into casserole dish to cover the bottom.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Add half of bacon, half of cheese, and chopped onion to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over the hash browns and top with remaining bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is fully set.
- Cut into sqaures and serve warm, topped with chopped green onion if desired.
Keywords: bacon hash brown casserole