- 2 Rustic White Flat Out artisan pizza crusts
- 1 small sweet onion (sliced into thin rings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Worcestershire sauce
- Balsamic vinegar
- 5 slices thick sliced bacon
- 2 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- While the oven is preheating, add the onion, olive oil, a few shakes of the Worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar to a saute pan. Cook the onion until they are dark but still tender.
- In another saute pan or skillet, cut the bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Place flatbread pizza crusts onto a baking sheet and pre-bake for 5-7 minutes until the crusts are slightly crisped.
- Remove the flatbreads from the oven.
- Divide the goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, bacon and onions between the two flatbreads.
- Place the flatbreads back in the oven until the mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Remove flatbreads, transfer them to a serving board and cut each flatbread into 5 or 6 pieces.
- Drizzle with honey just before serving.