Soft, fluffy stacks of golden brown apple butter pancakes, speckled with warm apple pie spices and drenched with warm maple syrup make the perfect morning breakfast!
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake/waffle mix
- 2/3 cup apple butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Heat a skillet or griddle to medium.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake.
- When bubbles are visible in the middle of the pancake, flip gently.
- Continue making pancakes until batter is gone - we got about 12 pancakes from this recipe.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
Keywords: apple butter pancakes