Baked Mac and Cheese from a box is the best of both worlds: a fast and convenient side dish that tastes homemade!
- 1 box macaroni and cheese (with premade sauce)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 by 9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Prepare mac and cheese according to package instructions and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with breadcrumbs, then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.
- use mac and cheese with premade sauce, not powdered
- you can substitute your favorite cheese
- keep leftovers in the fridge up to 3 days
- reheat in microwave
Keywords: baked box mac and cheese