- One sheet of puff pastry (thawed)
- Egg wash (One large egg + one tablespoon of milk, whisked together)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut thawed puff pastry sheet into nine squares.
- Add a dollop of Nutella (about 1/2 – 3/4 of a teaspoon) to each square of puff pastry – slightly off center towards one corner of the pastry square.
- Pick up one corner of the pastry and fold it over the Nutella to the opposite corner creating a triangle shaped turnover.
- Use your fingers to gently press the edges of the pastry together.
- Brush each turnover with egg wash.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Drizzle warm turnovers with additional Nutella and serve!