- One 16 oz. frozen Family- Size Sara Lee All Butter Pound Cake
- One 16 oz. package of vanilla Candiquik candy coating (OR white chocolate chips or candy melts)
- Assorted sprinkles
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the pound cake into ten 1 - 1 1/2 in slices.
- Use a small round cookie cutter to cut two rounds from each slice of pound cake and place on the sheet tray.
- Melt the Candiquik according to package directions.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of melted candy coating over each round, smoothing it over the top and down the sides of each pound cake round.
- Add additional candy coating until the entire pound cake round is covered. (It's okay to have a "puddle" around each pound cake bite.)
- Add sprinkles to the top of each pound cake bite.
- Once the Candiquik is set, use a sharp knife to cut away any of the "puddle" around each pound cake bite.
Save the remaining pound cake (after you have cut out the rounds), cube it and use it for pound cake parfaits!!