- Fresh bakery rolls
- Sliced fresh mozzarella
- Melted butter (about 2 tablespoons for 4 large rolls)
- Garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Slice each dinner roll 6 - 7 times. Don't cut all the way through, but get very close to the bottom of the roll.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter. You may want to melt another tablespoon or two of butter to brush it down into the slices before the cheese is inserted.
- Stuff each slice with a piece of fresh mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with garlic salt to taste.
- Bake until the cheese is melty and the tops of the rolls are toasted and golden brown. Mine were done in about 7-9 minutes.
- Note: Baking time could vary depending on the size of the rolls and the thickness of the cheese.