- One 16.5 oz. lemon supreme cake mix
- Two 22 oz. cans Key Lime Creme pie filling
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Zest of one lime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a spatula to spread the pie filling in an even layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Zest one lime over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pie filling.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake is golden brown and there is no dry cake mix remaining.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!