- 3 1/2 cups of cold International Delight Iced Coffee - Mocha
- Two small boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 16 oz.of whipped topping (thawed)
- Box of chocolate graham crackers (my pan required the entire box - 33 sheets of graham crackers)
- One tub of prepared chocolate fudge frosting
- First, whisk together pudding mixes and iced coffee.
- Allow pudding to set for 1-2 minutes so it thickens slightly.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping and mix until just combined.
- In a 9x13 baking pan, cover the bottom with a layer of chocolate graham crackers.
- Spread 1/2 of the iced mocha pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 of the iced mocha pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add the final layer of graham crackers.
- Remove the lid and silver seal from the tub of frosting.
- Microwave the frosting at 50% power for 30 second intervals until the frosting is warm enough to be poured.
- Pour the frosting over the graham crackers and spread it evenly to cover the top of the 'cake'.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve!