Dessert doesn't get easier than these Frosted Sheet Pan Cookie Bars! Pick your favorite refrigerated cookie dough and flavor of frosting for a quick and easy dessert that friends and family will love! And don't miss the frosting hack!
- 20 oz refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 tub frosting in a complimentary flavor
- Preheat your oven according to the package instructions, usually 350 degrees F.
- Line an 11 x 17 sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough into a large rectangle of uniform thickness. I found the best way to do this is to break off pieces of dough, place them evenly around the pan and then press them together with my hands.
- Bake according to package instructions until the cookie dough is baked through and lightly browned. My dough took about 22 minutes.
- Place 2/3 of the tub of frosting into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds or until frosting is melted/liquefied.
- Pour frosting over the baked sheet pan cookie bars and spread to the edges of the bars.
- Add a generous helping of sprinkles.
- Allow frosting to set (it should no longer be wet) and cut baked dough into cookie bars.