- Two 16 oz. containers of strawberries (chopped)
- One 6 oz. container of raspberries
- One dry pint of blueberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Two boxes of corn bread mix (I use Jiffy)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix berries, lemon zest, sugar and cornstarch in a bowl and allow to macerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix up cornbread topping.
- Prepare a 3.6 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon berry mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon cornbread mixture over the berries.
- Bake for XX minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or drizzle with a little honey.