With just 4 ingredients, these quick and easy Coconut Cream Pudding Parfaits are the perfect simple no bake dessert! These pretty pudding cups are layered with dreamy coconut cream pudding mousse, crunchy toasted coconut and a pile of fluffy whipped topping!
- 1 3.4 oz box coconut cream instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 8 oz. tubs whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes (toasted)
- In a bowl, whisk together cold milk and pudding mix. Allow it to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in one 8 oz. tub of whipped topping – mix until just incorporated.
- Use half of the pudding mixture and spoon it evenly between six 9 oz. plastic cups. (You could also use mason jars or footed bowls.)
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of toasted coconut on top of the pudding mixture in each cup.
- Divide the remaining pudding mixture between the six cups and spoon it on top of the coconut.
- Top each pudding cup with additional whipped topping and garnish with the remaining toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate until serving.