- 6 cups seasonal fruit ((apples, grapes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.))
- 2 cups yogurt ((strawberry, honey vanilla, lemon or blueberry))
- Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake French Toast Sticks according to package directions. (My Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks took 8-9 minutes.)
- While the French Toast Sticks are baking, dice fruit into bite sized pieces.
- Toss cut fruit in yogurt and refrigerate until serving. (Yogurt Fruit Salad can be made a day ahead and refrigerated until serving.)
- Serve Yogurt Fruit Salad with warm, toasted Cinnamon French Toast Sticks for an easy breakfast or brunch dish.