Need a super simple breakfast or brunch recipe? Our Easy Yogurt Fruit Salad with Cinnamon French Toast Sticks hits the table in just about 10 minutes!
Fellow busy mommas (friends, families ... you, too!), I am here to rescue you from some of your holiday entertaining stress! So if you get tagged to host your mom group, your book club or decide to branch out and throw a holiday brunch, have no fear! In just about 10 minutes, you will have a sweetly satisfying dish that everyone will love!
Yogurt Fruit Salad with Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
Now, you know my love for no-fuss food. So, the first step to this yummy breakfast or brunch dish is this little box!
We are huge Farm Rich fans in our house! Their savory snacks always make an appearance for our game day grub spread (hellooooo, Mozzarella Sticks and Meatballs!). BUT it wasn't until recently that I realized that they also have Bakery line of sweet treats like Scones, Donut Holes and their crazy good French Toast Sticks. Guys, this is a game changer! I can stock my freezer for the big game but I can also keep the breakfast items on hand for a big ol' Sunday morning breakfast buffet!
While the French Toast Sticks are baking, you can move onto the fruit salad. Simply dice your favorite seasonal fruit - I used Honeycrisp apples, strawberries and purple grapes. You can also use sliced bananas, green grapes, mixed berries, peaches, etc.
Then, stir the fruit together with your favorite yogurt. I chose strawberry yogurt but honey vanilla, lemon or blueberry would be delicious, too.
Bonus: The yogurt keeps the apples from browning so you can even make the Yogurt Fruit Salad a day ahead!
I like to serve both the Yogurt Fruit Salad and Cinnamon French Toast Sticks family style. Pile the fruit salad in a pretty bowl and stack the French Toast Sticks on a platter and your guests can serve themselves. See ... you can do this!
Personally, I love to dunk the warm, toasted French Toast Sticks in the creamy yogurt. They're kind of a perfect pair!
- 6 cups seasonal fruit ((apples, grapes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.))
- 2 cups yogurt ((strawberry, honey vanilla, lemon or blueberry))
- Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake French Toast Sticks according to package directions. (My Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks took 8-9 minutes.)
- While the French Toast Sticks are baking, dice fruit into bite sized pieces.
- Toss cut fruit in yogurt and refrigerate until serving. (Yogurt Fruit Salad can be made a day ahead and refrigerated until serving.)
- Serve Yogurt Fruit Salad with warm, toasted Cinnamon French Toast Sticks for an easy breakfast or brunch dish.
Don't forget to pin this to your breakfast, brunch or holiday entertaining Pinterest boards!