Festive mini White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pies are filled with the flavors of the season! You will love how easy these no-bake pudding pies are to make!
It’s another no bake holiday dessert and this one takes the cake! Or should I say pie? With a simple white chocolate + peppermint filling, pre-made graham cracker crust and a festive peppermint candy topper, these mini pies are a big holiday time saver!
Mini White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pies
When I say this dessert is easy, I really mean it. There are just 5 ingredients from start to finish!
I’ve linked to the products I used on Amazon for your convenience and if you decide to make any purchases, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Thanks for helping me keep the Shaken Together kitchen stocked and free recipes coming your way!
- Mini graham cracker pie shells
- White chocolate pudding mix + milk
- Peppermint chips/chunks – (I loved these peppermint chunks!)
- Peppermint candy kisses for garnish
Just mix up the pudding with milk according to the package directions. Add a healthy amount of peppermint chips or chunks and stir them in. Allow the pudding to thicken and set a bit, then fill the pie shells. Finally, top each pie with a peppermint candy kiss and this dessert is ready to wow your friends, family or guests!
I think the flavors of chocolate + peppermint have the holidays written all over them. Wouldn’t these look pretty all dolled up on cake stands on a buffet? Or served on a pretty plate at each seat for dessert?
With just 5 ingredients from start to finish, these easy no-bake White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pies are filled with festive flavor!
- 1 3.9 oz. box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3/4 cup peppermint baking chips / chunks
- 6 mini pre-made graham cracker pie crusts
- peppermint candy kisses (optional garnish)
- Prepare pudding mix with milk according to package directions.
- Allow pudding to thicken/set partially and stir in peppermint baking chips/chunks.
- Divide pudding between pie shells.
- Garnish each pudding pie with an unwrapped peppermint candy kiss.
- Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Don’t forget to pin our no-bake Mini White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pies to your favorite Christmas, holiday dessert or no-bake dessert Pinterest boards!
More Easy No-Bake Holiday Desserts!