Hamburger Hash Brown Casserole
Hamburger Hash Brown Casserole is a family-friendly, quick to assemble dinner recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
– 1 ½ pounds ground beef
– 20 ounce bag frozen shredded hash browns
– 1 cup milk
– ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
– 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain.
Layer meat in the bottom of a 9 by 13" casserole dish.
In a large bowl combine hash browns, milk, soup, butter, and 1 ½ cups cheese. Mix well.
Pour hash brown mixture over the ground beef and spread to make an even layer.
Top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
Bake for 1 hour, serve with chopped green onion if desired.
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Beef and Rice Skillet