Forget coffee! Tropical Sweet tea is a delicious blend of classic sweet tea and 3 tropical fruit juices! It is the perfect way to perk up on Summer mornings!
- 4 Bigelow American Breakfast tea bags
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Mango nectar (chilled)
- Peach nectar (chilled)
- Pineapple Juice (chilled)
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and add tea bags.
- Allow tea to steep until it is dark in color.
- Stir in granulated sugar (add more or less to taste) and add 2 cups cold water.
- Chill tea and juices until ready to serve.
- Fill cups with ice.
- Fill glass 2/3 full with sweet tea.
- Splash in mango nectar, peach nectar and pineapple juice.
- Stir with straw and enjoy!
Keywords: tropical sweet tea