Packed with fresh fruit and an orange/lemon/vanilla dressing, this Easy Tropical Fruit Salad is a delicious addition to any Summer menu!
- 1/4 small Fresh from Florida watermelon (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 fresh pineapple (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 15 oz. cans mandarin oranges (preferably in juice not light syrup) (**reserve 1/4 cup juice)
- 2 quarts strawberries (about 4 cups) (tops removed, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup reserved juice from oranges
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together the reserved juice from the oranges, the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, stir together fruit and juice mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, spoon fruit salad into individual clear plastic cups and top with a colorful paper drink umbrella.