- One package Simply Homemade Cornbread Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup each: shredded mozzarella cheese (shredded sharp cheddar cheese, shredded Parmesan cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare a 12 well brownie/bar pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together the Simply Homemade Cornbread Mix, egg, melted butter, milk and cheeses.
- Spoon into the 12 wells of the baking pan.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes until a toothpick poked into the center of a cornbread square comes out clean.