- One batch of pumpkin pie spiced pie crust crisps
- Three tablespoons of chopped pecans
- Three tablespoons of pumpkin spice caramel
- Three tablespoons of cream cheese frosting
- In a small skillet on medium heat, add the pecans and stir constantly.
- When the pecans are fragrant, remove from heat and allow to cool.
Assemble the dessert nachos:
- Arrange the pie crust crisps on a large plate.
- Warm caramel in the microwave according to package directions.
- Warm frosting in the microwave in 15 seconds intervals until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- Drizzle pie crust crisps with caramel and frosting.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.