- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip (thawed)
- One 11oz. can mandarin oranges (drained well)
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- Add mandarin oranges and orange zest and mix until the oranges are broken up.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip. If your dip looks thin, add another dollop or two of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour (longer if possible) prior to serving.
- Enjoy with fresh orange slices, apples, crisp orange ginger cookies, vanilla wafers or graham crackers.