Classic sugar cookies are rolled in a blend of fragrant gingerbread spices and baked until tender and chewy. Make these super simple Gingerbread Snickerdoodles for your cookie exchange or to leave for Santa!
- 2 packages of 24 ready to bake sugar cookies
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven according to package directions. My cookies were baked at 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and spices.
- Roll each pre-made cookie into a ball and roll it in the gingerbread sugar.
- Place cookies about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake according to package directions (mine took about 13 minutes).
Keywords: gingerbread snickerdoodles