- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (smashed into a paste)
- Juice of one lime
- Olive oil (if necessary)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ear of fresh sweet corn with the kernels cut from the cob
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 grilled poblano pepper (diced)
- Remove the pits from the avocados and remove the avocado flesh from the outer skin.
- Place the avocado in the bowl of a food processor.
- In a small bowl, smash the minced garlic into a paste.
- To the avocado mixture, add the garlic and the juice of one lime. (I used two drops of Young Living lime essential oil!)
- Pulse until the avocado mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil only if necessary to get the desired consistency.
- Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the guacamole to a mixing bowl and stir in the fresh sweet corn, crumbled cotija cheese and diced, grilled poblanos.
- Serve with fresh corn tortillas or crispy tortilla chips.