Three simple ingredients are all that you need to make soft & chewy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies! These cookies are great for any fall event!
- One spice cake mix
- One 15 oz. can of pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350*.
- In a large bowl – or using your stand mixer – mix spice cake mix and pumpkin well. (You want to make sure there are no bits of unmixed cake mix in the batter.)
- With a spatula, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- With a small cookie scoop or a spoon, place tablespoon sized scoops of batter on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the center of the cookies are baked through.
Keywords: chocolate chip pumpkin cookies