With a snickerdoodle cookie crust, brown sugar cream cheese, spiced apple pie filling and a drizzle of caramel, this Snickerdoodle Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza will disappear slice by sweet slice!
- One pouch Snickerdoodle cookie mix + ingredients called for on package
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- One 21 oz. can lower sugar apple pie filling
- Sugar free caramel sauce
- Preheat oven according to cookie mix directions.
- Mix cookie mix as directed.
- Spread the cookie dough into a circle on a round baking sheet or baking stone.
- Bake cookie as directed and allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to blend SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, cream cheese, vanilla extract and salt.
- Spread brown sugar cream cheese mixture on the cooled cookie – leave about 1/2 inch of cookie around the edge (like a pizza crust).
- Spread the apple pie filling evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with caramel.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream or vanilla frozen yogurt.
My snickerdoodle cookie mix came with a pouch of cinnamon/sugar – I mixed it right into the cookie dough since I wouldn’t be rolling cookies in it.
Keywords: caramel apple dessert pizza