I had a Thirty One party recently and of course, no party is a party at my house without something great to drink and yummy to nibble. Spinach dip and sunflower seed bread, salsa and guacamole, white chocolate fruit dip and fruit, brownie bites, rice krispie bites, strawberry kiwi water and the best lemonade EVER. I kid you not. And with two ingredients and nearly zero prep time, I’m pretty sure I have discovered by new favorite summertime lemonade recipe!
Skinny peach lemonade
- 1 quart Crystal Light lemonade
- One 4 oz. can of peach nectar
- Stir together the lemonade and peach nectar and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir to recombine.
- Use ice cubes made with additional peach nectar to keep the lemonade chilled without diluting it.
This lemonade is refreshing and tart with a not-too-sweet punch of peach flavor. And with only 20 calories per 8 ounce glass, you can enjoy it all summer long without blowing your two piece diet! I have made this lemonade two more times at home and both times, I find an empty pitcher on the counter because some skinny peach lemonade lovin’ boys have hit the fridge before me!