For the brownie crust
- One 22.25 oz brownie mix (this size box makes a 9x13 pan of brownies)
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup 1 stick melted butter or 1/2 cup oil (I prefer butter but either works)
- 3 tablespoons water (or milk)
For the dessert pizza
- One tub of prepared chocolate frosting.
- One cup mini Oreo cookies
- 3 graham cracker sheets
- Halloween/Fall sprinkles
- Mellowcreme pumpkin candies
- Green gel icing
To prepare the brownie crust dough
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry brownie mix and all purpose flour.
- Add the beaten eggs, water and butter (or oil).
- Stir until thoroughly combined – the dough will be thick
- Refrigerate the brownie dough for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
To make the dessert pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a round baking stone or use a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Turn brownie dough out onto baking sheet and use your hands to press it into a even circle.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes or until there is no liquid/raw batter in the center of the brownie crust. (Bake times may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your crust.)
- Once the crust has cooled, frost with chocolate frosting.
- Crush Oreos and graham crackers together and sprinkle over frosting for the “soil”.
- Add Halloween/Fall sprinkles.
- Press mellowcreme pumpkins into the “soil” all over the surface of the dessert pizza.
- Use green gel icing to connect the pumpkins with “vines” and add leaves to the vines and to the tops of the pumpkins.
- Slice into wedges and serve!