This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Halloween! The perfect time of year for tasty treats with a little guts and gore! Even though my boys are a little older, I can still get away with cherry pie filling “blood” or Oreo “graveyard dirt”. And they are all about fun recipes like vampire floats or scary berry parfaits … and our newest Halloween dessert!
Gloopy gloppy totally tasty Pumpkin Guts Dip!!
Don’t you love that gloopy gloppy orange dip and those “guts”? Even though there isn’t any pumpkin in this recipe, it would be so fun to serve at any Halloween party or get together. How do I know that your guys and ghouls will totally dig this dip? It’s made with TruMoo Orange Scream! To quote my 14 year old, “TruMoo is my life.” True story. I was super excited when I started seeing Orange Scream pop up in my grocery store. Who wouldn’t love that classic orange + vanilla combo? TruMoo starts with fresh low fat milk and has no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup.
Ready to make some Pumpkin Guts Dip? You’ll be happy to know that you only need 4 simple ingredients!
- 1 cup cold TruMoo Orange Scream
- One 3.4 oz box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- One small tub of thawed whipped topping
- One 11 oz. can of mandarin oranges (drained)
- Mix together TruMoo Orange Scream and instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Allow pudding to set up slightly.
- Then, gently fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Finally, break up the oranges and stir into the dip.
- Since chocolate and orange are another pretty perfect pair, serve your pumpkin guts dip with chocolate graham crackers!
This dip is made with fresh milk and fruit, bursting with bright orange flavor with just enough spook appeal thanks to those mandarin orange guts!
**Connect with TruMoo on Facebook and Pinterest. Be sure to visit their website for more delicious TruMoo Halloween recipes!
More Halloween Eats & Treats!
- Vampire Floats
- Scary Berry Halloween Parfaits
- Scary Sodas
- Cyclops Cupcakes with Edible Eyeball Cupcake Toppers
- Sweet & Spooky Halloween S’mores Crackers
Our Pumpkin Guts Dip may be shared here: